Okay, so here's my TBR- pile for the readathon. If you haven't heard of Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon be sure to check it out here.
Books I attempt to read
- The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking
- Pokemon Adventures vol 3
- Pokemon Adventures vol 4
- Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Andersen
- Gemina (The Illuminae Files #2) by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
- Obsidio (The Illuminae Files #3) by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
- Sex Criminals vol 1. by Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky
- Happy Happy Clover vol 1
- Happy Happy Clover vol 2
I have already started Gemina so I'll be finishing it and I want to start Obsidio after that but not necessarily finish it. I want to read it slowly and not devour it on one sitting though I'm aware that it can happen too..
Also we went to the local library AFTER I took the photo above so there are a couple of manga's I'm adding to the list. I don't want to take that photo again 'cuz I'm lazy and it took some arranging!
I think I'm gonna keep my goals super simple and just try to have fun and take no pressure of actually reading every book I listed (though it's gonna be one of the goals). You never know what happens..
- Complete the books I listed
- Participate in challenges
- Read with a friend
- Eat lots of (healthy) snacks
- Have fun!
I hope everyone has an amazing readathon!
x Book Bunny