Skip to main content

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon TBR and Goals


Okay, so here's my TBR- pile for the readathon. If you haven't heard of Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon be sure to check it out here.

Books I attempt to read


- The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking
- Pokemon Adventures vol 3
- Pokemon Adventures vol 4
- Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Andersen
- Gemina  (The Illuminae Files #2) by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
- Obsidio (The Illuminae Files #3) by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
- Sex Criminals vol 1. by Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky
- Happy Happy Clover vol 1
- Happy Happy Clover vol 2

I have already started Gemina so I'll be finishing it and I want to start Obsidio after that but not necessarily finish it. I want to read it slowly and not devour it on one sitting though I'm aware that it can happen too..

Also we went to the local library AFTER I took the photo above so there are a couple of manga's I'm adding to the list. I don't want to take that photo again 'cuz I'm lazy and it took some arranging!

I think I'm gonna keep my goals super simple and just try to have fun and take no pressure of actually reading every book I listed (though it's gonna be one of the goals). You never know what happens..

Goals

- Complete the books I listed
- Participate in challenges
- Read with a friend
- Sleep
- Eat lots of (healthy) snacks
- Have fun!

I'm adding sleeping to the goals because this time I know I don't want to fuck with my sleeping schedule. It takes way too much effort to try and fix it!

I hope everyone has an amazing readathon!

x Book Bunny











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Updates

I'm so pumped for the readathon to start already! The starting time for me is 28th of April at 15:00 so it's still three more hours to go. I'm gonna prepare my snacks and be ready to read precisely at 15:00! The Opening Meme is here! 1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I'm reading from southern Finland! 2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Probably Obsidio because the series has been so amazing! But on the other hand I'm really looking forward to reading some manga as well. 3. Which snack are you most looking forward to? I'm waiting for my fiancĂ© to make something with cauliflower later :) 4. Tell us a little something about yourself! My name is Book Bunny and I have two bunnies and a small dog. 5. If you participated in the last readathon, what's one thing you'll do different today?  I have been participating in so many readathons I can't even count the anymore. Also I have perfected th

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Progess and Challenges

15:00 - I decided not to count pages every hour but instead count them at the very end to save some time (and let's face it I'm lazy) 1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I'm reading from Finland and the starting time here is 15:00 on Saturday. 2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?  The Art of Happiness by Dalai Lama 3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I like all of my snacks so can't really choose :D 4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm Book Bunny and I have two bunnies and a dog :) 5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I have participated so many times I don't even remember! I woun't do anything differently except now I'm participating with my friend! 16:00 - I spent the first hour studying so I didn't have any fun :D 17:00 - I